Steve Nash and Jason Terry Will be Going To Miami Heat

Probably everyone heard about this humor, Steve Nash and Jason Terry will be soon going to Miami Heat next season as for their free agency. For one fair reason, they wan't to be in a big contender team and get the ring with no sweat. No doubt everyone is jumping to Heat's bandwagon next season, you'll be hearing a lot of players that want to get a ring will jump on the ride. Hope VC won't missed this ride next season because I don't think Mavs has the capability of getting the rings with their rosters.



Hey Nash, take me with you to Miami... I wanna be with the Big-5




How's my new Mavs Jersey? its all black and has Miami on it?




I think I worethe wrong jersey...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers