Minnesota Timberwolves Funny Photos 2012

yuhoooo!!! mr.Kidd... can you sign my shoes... I'm your #1 fan 


I can't cry hard enough.. maybe I'm constipated?



how do you like my ugly face defense ?



Love is to Anger!!!  Grahhhh!!!!



All you need is Love.. everybody sing with me!!!


OWwwwHhhh... can't take it anymore,.. this must be a big one... 


wahhhh!!! help me... these guys gonna rape me...


who want's some Love, raise your hand?


Ohhhh nice chest... can I stay here for a while


I see dead people... ohhh its your face



Mom.... that can't be.. I'm not adopted.. huhu



Ohhh you silly big Boy.. get out of my away



ok those who want to get laid.. just go on a line.. first come first serve



I know martial arts.. I can feel the danger when my eyes are closed



help me guys, I'm wearing my new high heel stilettos..


wahhhh!!! Garnet is trying to rape my A$$!!!



Its time for Spanish Wolverine Mode.. 



Hey guys don't turn your back on me.. don'y you want to see my best moves?



Cookies!!!!... I want more Cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers