Here Comes the PlayOffs 2012






Altanta Hawks Vs Boston Celtics


OMG!! you dropped the ball.. that's not cute..



Allen hit the air wall...



guess where I used my nails?



wow.. didn't know you're good in tango.. ok now your left foot then....





LA Clippers Vs Memphis Grizzlies


this how I do my fade-away...half laying the air.. beat that



it works.. you took out my wisdom tooth.. thanks bro


check out my Spanish Suplex - Gasol Style








Miami Heat Vs New York Knicks


Wade : hey Amare you're mama so ugly.. he looks like Bosh
Bosh : yes she looks like me.. beat that



what a boring game.. knicks is too easy.. I can lay here in the rim all the day



Knicks people.. watch and get amazed




you will obey in my command... you will choke this 4th


you're lin and you're from harvard? don't know that, I hadn't been to that bar


come on james, stop tickling me, you really know how to play defense on me






LA Clippers Vs Denver Nuggets

Kobe : this looks fun, I want to lay down the floor too


The battle of the knuckle heads.. its time to show who's smarter between us


damn, I dropped my dimes... finders keepers






Orlando Magic Vs Indiana Pacers


WTF! what is that thing at my back?


yo bro! listen to my rap yeah... white guy can rap yeah... 

oh wait.. wait.. I have more jokes... wanna hear it, promise this one funny

Cookie!!! I want your cookie






Dallas Mavericks Vs Oklahoma Thunder


come on Dirk.. let us win so I can get my MVP.. promise I'll share the fame with you


stop using me to get the ball, you two sucks


there's a unicorn? oohh I must be high today

I know you're one of my fan... so give me the ball and I'll give you my autograph.. how about that?







Philadelphia Sixers Vs Chicago Bulls

need to find red shirts people... it's confusing


need to take away this ball from this Two Ball Hoggers

no I won't get rape with you two.. 





Utah Jazz Vs San Antonio Spurs



stop telling jokes and tickling me.. can't help to cry


smell my dried saliva... it will makes immobilize for the rest of the game




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers