Boston Celtics Funny Photos 2012


My hero... you saved me , you want my kiss?


who are you? why are you following me? (talking to his reflections)


Wow.. why there's so many heroin here? do you have your bag pack?


I stole one of your Barbies Collection... yes I'm bad.. punish me


hey guys... can you stop touching the ball and watch me dancing here...


yeah Me Garnet.. Me cool.. Me love birds, flowers and human bloods


Damn I'm so good with acting... surely the ref will call offensive foul with this


Rondo I already closing my eyes.. come down kiss me


that's not how you do the swan legs.. you're not fabulous like me


too easy.. call Kevin Love to help you..


tell rose this message.. I'll break his record... what's that record by the way


Ohh Mr.Bird.. its time for you take a bath.. me and you.. you know the old days 



this reminds me my childhood... someone gave me  a black eye... 
because I hogged the ball


you punch like a silly girl like this... 


totally posterized... can you take off that statue


Hello Davis... are you there Davis...?
 want to cry again?... you can't runaway and hide under your mama's skirt


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers