Chicago Bulls Funny Moments 2012

nyeahhh!!! you won't get that ball Noah... you can never be good as me



ok its my turn to fart, who will try to beat me this time?



wooohhh..! that's scary... can we do something?



here comes the Drunken Master Dunk... show me your master?



hey, watch out for the ball... wait.. are you touching my ass?



my shining teeth will stun you...



I can't believe even this little fella will humiliate me... huhu.. I'm so useless



that's ugly... no I don't mean the shot.. ''your face



what happened to D.Rose face? is there a string in his lips and the ball



wait Dwight.... this is not  the Bachelor Party as you've promised?
why I see there's drag queens dancing here?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers