Orlando Magic Funny Photos in 2012

the team doesn't need only regrouping 
 but psychiatric medication as well




do you want to bet whose fart the best?... ok ready ?


the game plan is just simple.. just shoot the Ball over the rim 
and outscore the other team... what's so hard about?


Garnet hurts my feelings.. he said Superman ain't no real


I'm a butterfly... see me fly mama

wow.. nice legs

oh shit... my eyes are crossing.. too blurry to find the ring


wow.. nice man tits.. its really bouncing.. can we touch it?


where the two guys go? how they disappeared?

Sing me with me... Twinkle twinkle little star....


WTF! Barney is a gay dino? that's the worst lie I ever heard.. 
you making me cry... wahhhhh!


Damn you guys... I'll pee on your drinks if you still can't make a basket


try to get through to my Budha Wall Defense


the whale is coming.. get out of the way


who? Superman.. no didn't see him...I just passed by..
(they have no idea that I'm Superman)



are you drunk? I'm not Rhiana... you need to get sober 


no I have no plan moving to the Mavs, Nets or Heat...
I want to move to Metropolis.. and work as a Reporter...
that's the only way to hide my identity

didn't know Davis shirts taste like baby's milk..
 I almost finish this


wow.. his tits are real.. come here Howard touch it..


Hi bubu.. remember when we were young? 
we go to bath together..... naked


there's a giant hand in my face... HELP!!!!... 
there's a giant hand coming after me


I feel for you Westbrook.. being 2nd man in a team 
is sucks... the main man always getting all the spot lights while
we cleaning their shits


Argghh!!!! why you stabbed at the back? you play dirty... literally 


I can still dunk like MJ or VC... but why I'm not getting any fame 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers