Chris Bosh Crazy Face


WTF!!! Lebron passed the ball again in a clutch time




owww I forgot that I supposed to have an injury..
I should act softer



Foooddddd...!!! 
( that's the last word of what's the camera man heard)



your planet is  mine.. bwhahaha.. 
now the Dinosaur will return to earth once more




why I'm still not playing!!! why???? graghhhH!!!!!



Foooddddddd!!!!! ( the last word of what the  kid heard while eating popcorn)




Gosh... my fingernails broke again.. 
 I'll gonna call Kobe to come along to get manicures




shoot the ball the Lebron.. don't pass it!!!



the making of Jurassic Park..



Coach Spo just thought Bosh how to be toughy



Noooooo... Dino are not extinct





Grahhhgggghhhh!!!! somebody took my purse



hey Garnettt... who's Christina now???
 you should call meCheery Bosh from now on..





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers