NBA Players in EuroBasket : Great Britain


Loul Deng : Ok guys this is the plan.. 
I'll distract them with my Walking Duck Suit..
then you'll steal the ball .. its sounds crazy but we don't have a choice..




Loul Deng : NOoooo!!!  Too many arms.. I don't know which one is mine..



Loul Deng : Yayksss!!! there's a rat on the board..




Loul Deng : arrghhhh!!! I can't move.. you casted a spell on me.. 
you witch!!!



Loul Deng : No guard.. I'm clean..there's no drugs in there




Loul Deng : I'm Popeye the SailorMen.. 
I'm Popeye the SailorMen!.. (singing)



Loul Deng: hahahaa!!!... I don't get it.. but its funny




Loul Deng : here I come to save the Ball ...!!!!




Loul Deng : you can't catch me pals... I was a pick pocketer runner in the slam




wait... where I'm to shoot this again? 




wow...!!! I can fly.. the hermit said is true 



Loul Deng : I need more spinach juice to become popeye... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers