Lebron James 2012 MVP Photos

ok... introduce me anyway you want , but don't say anything about 
the choking, hairlines, the ring stuffs... and you know those lebron's jokes..



I would like to thank of myself for being so damn cool and awesome..
and myself for being a great player.. and myself for being phenomenal.........
ohh and also with these guys who generates my assist stats




damn you all.. who put Durant face on my trophy? 



Lebron : Spo told me, If I win the MVP can I be the Coach of the Year too?
Spo : damn yo Lebron, just wait when I bench you and give Bosh all the plays



can't stop laughing about this thought.. 
I have 3 MVP's but zero rings..
 its so damn hilarious and its making me cry as well





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers